I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dont get it - we've gone for days & weeks then today there was wee when we got up. Gave Cara a shower and blow dry this afternoon then she jumps on our bed and wees on my pillow and top of the bed! Why? I'd only just put fresh comfort smelling bedding on. Tonight she wees on the carpet in front of me?

Don't get it and not amused:( there's only one woman in charge in this house & that's me!!!!!

Then she looks at you with that cute face & all I think us mug!!!!!

·
Administrator
5,034 Posts
was this just after you had let her go after bathing and drying her.

for almost a year after getting Echo i had to makesure i let her out for a pee after a bath as even if she peed before the bath she would need to pee after being in the bath. if it didnt she would pee anywhere.

·
Administrator
5,034 Posts
i always put my girls out now after a bath, i think its people hearing or feeling the water make you want to pee.

if it was after the bath then she may not have told you she needed out.

Delta has had a couple of accidents on the bed, both my mums and my little brothers, but never mine. i also caut her a couple of time peeing on her bed but i blame the kitten for that as on her fist night home thats what he did in frount of her.

you also have to remember that with puppies you have small set backs, just when you think everything is going so well something will go wrong. such is life lol

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
That's funny, Betty did exactly the same thing this weekend after a prolonged bath and blow dry ( had no accidents for Months previously)... thanks for the advice Kendal, will defintely remember this in future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.