I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Can't wait now :D So glad I get to come along :)

But very scared now to see that there are 3 car parks! I'm not too good with directions, using a sta nav as it is to get me there haha, so i'll be screaming at Luke all stressed out to help me even when I don't have a clue LOL.

xx

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Thank you Kirsty :) I will make sure Luke reads this si he knows where to tell me to go :D Hope i'm a bit better at finding the group than I was today LOL.

Will be nice to see you again Katie & Lola :) I can't wait!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Kirsty, as a member of CCGB have you thought about advertising this meet on the Group Walks page. The site had 900 unique visits yesterday, already! There is a form you could use or just e-mail [email protected] with the details.

Julia x
Hi Julia just sent my email off with the details. Can't wait for Sunday it's great fun!!

Kirsty xx

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I'm sat here with my fingers crossed that we can be there! It's all so tentative right now... Dans mum in the airport, Dan might have to work still, Vincent crying for his cockapoo buddies.... arrrrgh!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
OMG I am so sorry... if you've seen in the Health section... Vincent has a chest infections :( :( :( :(
He's on anti-biotics for a week and we've been told not to take him to puppy class. I really would not want to infect anyother beautiful Poo' :( So I really don't think we'll be there :cry:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.