I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Next Poo Meet is Sunday 27th May 2012 - 12pm lunch time at Lytham St Anne's Beach.

Will sort out a meet point with Steph & Mark and post the details soon.

We can have a doggy run on the beach and settle down with a picnic so bring your sandwiches and rugs, buckets & spades.

Oh and start praying for lots of sunshine too!!!

Hugs to you all.

Kirsty, Derek & Cara xxx

· Registered
271 Posts
i have checked the dates and am gutted to find out the 27th is a sunday so i have to work on sunday so cant come and meet you all :( it would have been my first cockapoo meet :( keep me updated on any more so we can come join you :)

· Registered
271 Posts
is this meet still on? i might be able to swap my day off so i can come and meet you all :) i really want to be part of the meet :) if it is still on then i will swap my saturday to a sunday and come down with my son and Rudi :) xxx

· Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi All

Not long until our beach day - as this will be a new venue can you let me know who is coming so we don't leave anyone behind.

Steph - can you let us know where the best place to meet is so we can post this here and I can pick up with the CCGB team.

K xx

· Registered
53 Posts
fab pics - charlie is on a couple of them - lovely sfternoon -glad milo recovered from his turn -was a bit worried about him for a bit there:( though charlie suffered from the heat abit when we got back up to the top of the beach!! sorry we had to shoot off without saying goodbye to everyone but we had teenage taxi duty to attend to:rolleyes:

steph mark and charlie xx

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Sorry that Vincent was a pain in the bum! He stole everyones ball and wouldn't give them back...:rolleyes: He was in time out twice! He had a massive grump!
We didn't realise so many people had headed back, and when we turned around the sea had come up behind us and we were on an island!!! We had to wade across (it was knee deep!) and Vincent swam!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.