I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Thanks for a fabulous day. It took some Tropiclean shampo to get Cara back to her normal colour. As for the mud and burr lumps I had to attack them with the scissors; she now has bald armpits and a balder belly.

Our next two meets are as follows:

Sunday 15th April 2012 - 11am at Sale Water Park

Sunday 27th May 2012 - 12pm lunch time at Lytham St Anne's Beach. We can have a doggy run on the beach and settle down with a picnic so bring your sandwiches and rugs. Oh and pray lots for sunshine too!!!

Will post some pictures of today as soon as I can.

Take Care

Kirsty xx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Kirsty

Thanks for arranging today, it was great to meet everyone. Eric was thrown straight in the shower when we got home and attacked with the hair dryer,,, he is back to his handsome fluffy self now.

Unfortunately we can't make the 15th as are in London visiting friends and might struggle with 27th of May but am doing everything I can to try and make that one work as I know it will be a fab afternoon.

See you all soon.

Sara

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm destined never to get to of of these :( , sorry, the eldest daughter has a party to go to, she has a better social life than I do!! Have fun and hope to get along to one at some point and let Arthur run swim and generally go mad with the other poos!!:)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
The dates are on the calender and it's looking good!! Dan is not working the next few Sundays so we might be at the next one! (OMG!).
Vincents going to look very different when we bring him, someone is having a hair cut next week and it might be very short!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.