I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Oakley was having a lovely mad dash around the garden just after lunch when he suddenly gave the loudest yelp & started limping. I picked him up & saw a wasp stuck between the pads of his back paw :eek: I managed to flick it out & carry him in as he carried on whimpering :(

Rang the vet who said to keep an eye on him & that we could give him 1/4 of a Piriton tablet if he seemed uncomfortable. We haven't got any so I've let him sleep & he's just woken up & is now walking (somewhat tentatively) on his paw.

Hope he perks up as tonight we've got the first of 2 Puppy Parties run by the local vet.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Janet - do you have any recent pics of Lolly? I'm interested in seeing how her face colouring has changed - Izzy's eyepatch has really changed as her coat has grown

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Thats what happened to Buddy ,he went lame and wouldnt walk for about half an hour,but after that he was back to his normal self.dx

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oakley's feeling lots better thank you however he really wasn't keen on the other pups at the puppy party. There were 2 Border Collies, a (gorgeous) chunky Golden Retriever & a lab puppy so were all so much bigger than him & I think he was still quite sore as one puppy bounced on him & caught his poorly foot & he let out a yelp!!!

He's much better tonight so hopefully will be back on form tomorrow.

Thanks for all of your best wishes :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts