I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes, Oakley is a gorgeous colour. The photo's are fantastic. Looks like he has settled in well.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Maria, Oakley is gorgeous. Such a beautiful colour. Thats why I love cockapoos so much as there are so many fabulous different colours. Thank you for sharing the photos with us.

Harri x

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
OMG I'm in love all over again! Oakley looks just like my Rufus did as a pup! We found that Rufus did get a bit lighter but kept his deep apricot ears and muzzle. Oh he's gorgeous!

So pleased everything is going so well. More photos soon please! :)

Karen xx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh he is a beauty!! What a fabulous colour. Well done Oakley for sleeping so well! xx

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oakley is simply beautiful - as everyone has said, wow what a stunning colour :love-eyes: Just want to give him a big cuddle! Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oakley whined a bit last night but settled after 15 mins although this morning Hubby found that he'd "trashed" his crate....water upended, bedding & puppy pad all over the place (sounds like Jedward in the BB house:rolleyes:).

He's had his first taste of rain but he's a clever boy because he very quickly sussed that if he stood next to me he was sheltered by the umbrella......it was fun catching the raindrops though:D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I saw this thread .. and thought .. when did I put this up, it must be an old thread :S

Not my Oakley .. doh JoJo

But just as handsome as my boy :)

I love Oakley's colouring .. dark apricot, stunning pup .. with a very cool name !!!!! ha ha ha ...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Oh Maria he is gorgious! Great photos! We pick up his brother, Benji, on Wednesday. 3 more sleeps! I dont think I was ever as excited about christmas as a child! Hope it all keeps going as smoothly for you and Oakley.
Meg x

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oh Maria he is gorgious! Great photos! We pick up his brother, Benji, on Wednesday. 3 more sleeps! I dont think I was ever as excited about christmas as a child! Hope it all keeps going as smoothly for you and Oakley.
Meg x
Hi Meg,
I know exactly how you feel as we are counting down the 'sleeps' until we pick up 'Kipper' on Saturday! I'm supposed to be getting lots of sleep ready for the sleepless nights but I'm so excited!!!!
Pip X

1 - 20 of 26 Posts