I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ahhh, he has the most wonderful expression- those eyes are gorgeous. Fab photos as ever. I am just about to post some of Benji's walk today.

Meg xx

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He's so gorgeous! What stunning photos.
Did you get him from Marleys? I am on the waiting list for a litter due in November.
Can't wait!
Yes he is a Marley puppy. His litter mates Benji (Meg - davethedog) & Wynny (Donna - Donnag) are on here too.

What colour are you expecting? Thirza is lovely, so helpful & breeds such wonderful puppies :D

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Yes he is a Marley puppy. His litter mates Benji (Meg - davethedog) & Wynny (Donna - Donnag) are on here too.

What colour are you expecting? Thirza is lovely, so helpful & breeds such wonderful puppies :D
Wynny is Oakley's sister? They look so different! Gorgeous in their own way but I wouldn't have been able to tell they were from the same litter.

Turi x

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wynny is Oakley's sister? They look so different! Gorgeous in their own way but I wouldn't have been able to tell they were from the same litter.

Turi x
I can see the resemblance, they all have the same profile, but I think the first thing you notice is their colouring so at first glance she looks totally different from her brothers. :eek:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Gosh now I am really excited!! How lovely.
Will seek out the other pups and owners.
I am not sure what colours are expected in the future litter but will find out and let you all know.
Thanks for letting me know how pleased you were with Marleys and for being so helpful and encouraging Maria.
How will I be able to wait until January for my pup??!
Sarah x

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I agree Donna, I can see the similarity in their features :D but yes their colourings are so different. Hubby loved the lightest (Wynny) & darkest (Oakley) in the litter & was very happy when we got our boy :D I loved them all & would have been happy whichever pup I had :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts