I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
He's lovely ... I was thinking how much he looks like Wilf did but then wondered is he an American cross , was nt sure if he looked shorter in the muzzle x

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lovely photos, how is he satteling in.
I think we're doing pretty good right now! He's settled at night sleeping through till 7am, eating well, house training going well (still a few accidents but I think that's when I'm not on the ball when the kids are around) and we're working on the lead walking. My biggest issue is the nipping when playing, chewing and his love of tug of war. My 3 year old plays a lot of tug of war with him and he now goes for anything that dangles. I'm trying to stop her but easier said than done! Of course she leaves all her toys everywhere for him to chew and I have to rescue Crocs and sandals multiple times a day. I need eyes in the back of my head. He is like a bolt of lightning when the laundry basket is around and grabs whatever he can and off down the garden. The little monkey! All in all though, just so thrilled with him.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Obi is just stunning! The Force is definitely strong with him ;)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's lovely ... I was thinking how much he looks like Wilf did but then wondered is he an American cross , was nt sure if he looked shorter in the muzzle x
Spot on, he's American/Mini!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Ah, what a sweetie. He is a bit more Darth Vader (albeit a very cute version) than Obi Wan, I think with all that glossy black hair! But Darth really isn't as good a name (maybe better for a more aggressive looking breed?!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts