I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Obi has made himself right at home, after a very very very long play with Weller ( had to do time out in the end ) and a little walk to the park both 'poo's are fast asleep on the rug. They have got on wonderfully and I wouldn't be surprised if poor Obi sleeps for a week :eek:
Obi has been such a good boy and would have no worries about having him again, the kids both love him and he is so good with them, apart from an over enthusiastic hello to Daisy first thing, which she has forgiven him for.;) He has been an angel. Thank you Clare and family for trusting us to look after him for today xx
Have tried uploading to photobucket but it keeps freezing the computer:mad:, so when its fixed i will put some pics on :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Karen

What a fab day at your house .. wish I was there ... throw Oakley in the mix and whoopie.. lovely pics

You know I am a bit of a cockapoo colour freak.. has Weller got a brown/ choccy undercoat, as my Oakley has the same, I will try to post a pic .. I love it, it started to show when he was about 5 months old .. he has choccy background so he may throw black and choc when I breed him, although black is the dominant colour .. omg I sound like a breeder now ha ha ha ...

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Karen

What a fab day at your house .. wish I was there ... throw Oakley in the mix and whoopie.. lovely pics

You know I am a bit of a cockapoo colour freak.. has Weller got a brown/ choccy undercoat, as my Oakley has the same, I will try to post a pic .. I love it, it started to show when he was about 5 months old .. he has choccy background so he may throw black and choc when I breed him, although black is the dominant colour .. omg I sound like a breeder now ha ha ha ...
Jo you would have loved it here today, we have had a couple of time outs, where they just get a bit full on with the playing but 5 mins and they are good as gold again. Weller is black, he doesn't have a choc undercoat but when his hair gets long he get apricot/ orange ends. Looks like high lights! Obi has a lovely little silvery beard.....so sweet:D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Here's Oakley chilling .. hard life hey ... he has a choccy colouring going on when the sun is on it ..

You are so right .. I would have been in my cockapoo element at your house :) I am so pleased it was a great day for all ...

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Massive thanks Karen for doing such a great job looking after Obi. He is exhausted like I've never seen before! All that running around with Weller really has worn him out. Great pics of them together, Weller is just gorgeous.

Everyone, I can highly recommend Karen, Weller and her lovely family to look after your baby.

Clare and Obi (who is zzzzzzzzzz)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LOL!!! Hopefully lady will be good and tuckered out tonight....her buddy Chloe the westipoo is coming for a visit tonight

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Massive thanks Karen for doing such a great job looking after Obi. He is exhausted like I've never seen before! All that running around with Weller really has worn him out. Great pics of them together, Weller is just gorgeous.

Everyone, I can highly recommend Karen, Weller and her lovely family to look after your baby.

Clare and Obi (who is zzzzzzzzzz)
Poor Obi, he was so very tired :) I did give them each crate time for a rest but every time they would go straight back to playing, when Weller was in his crate Obi would sit outside with his nose pressed to the mesh having a little whine, bless him, he is such a sweetheart.
Hubby liked him too, he said he smelled nice :confused::D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts