I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what time Obi comes home today ... I won't be relaxed until I know he is home with his family and snuggled up next to Clare ....

Maybe Clare can post a pic of him chilling at home ...

Obi you are so special ...

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
He's home!!!!

Just a very quick post to say he's home and looking so much better than I was expecting!

When they brought him out I was sitting on the floor and he just buried his head in my lap and cried. I was crying. Other people in Reception were crying..all very emotional but just so very happy to have him home. :):):):)

Clare
x

p.s. will post some pics later

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
......... and now I am crying! Lets all cry together!

So pleased he is home Clare. I'm sure it is going to be hard work for you initially but your family is now all together. Welcome home Obi. :D:D

Karen xx

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
omg I feel so happy :D I know I hardly know anyone here but I already feel like I know at least your doggies <3
Me and Vincent will have a mini hurray party in Obi's honour!!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
and now me too!!!!!:cry2: but happy tears.
Welcome home Obi and so glad he doesn't look too bad. Great news:D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
What WONDERFUL news!! I'm so glad Obi is better than you expected! The force has definately been with Obi to help him recover so quickly. And fingers crossed he continues to do so.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Just a very quick post to say he's home and looking so much better than I was expecting!

When they brought him out I was sitting on the floor and he just buried his head in my lap and cried. I was crying. Other people in Reception were crying..all very emotional but just so very happy to have him home. :):):):)

Clare
x

p.s. will post some pics later
Oh gawd!! now i've started again!! These puppies have played havoc with my emotions!! I am a big soft, sobbing mess :p

1 - 20 of 66 Posts