I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well JoJo just been on our breeders website SYLMLS and George's little sister Daisy is for sale and looking for a home:( she is so gorgeous, my mum fell in love with her when we went to see George, somebody go get her!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
omg .... right support needed from my cockapoo pals .. we need to beg my hubby .... quickly .. its GG's sister :)

I am looking on the site now xxxxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Just had a look ... she is a girl version of GG... my heart is melting .. how will I get my beauty sleep tonight ????? I need beauty sleep and this puppy ... trust me

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah thats a shame ... I wonder why?.. not suggesting that there is anything wrong I just wonder why people let them down at the last minute, hope she finds a loving home soon x

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes she is a girl version of George, she was a little smaller than him , but seriously lovely. Think there are just people who say they want them then when it comes to it change mind, at least thats what I hope, got me worried now:(

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Some people do this .. think they are ready for the commitment then let breeders down... their lose and someone else’s gain :) :) right need to do some sweet talking ... she is so lovely xxx

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Ah, don't worry. Rosie was picked and a deposit paid for her and then she got let down too at a really late stage. And how happy am I that she was?!!!!

She will find a loving home. If it's with Jo-JO then we know she is one lucky pup!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some people do this .. think they are ready for the commitment then let breeders down... their lose and someone else’s gain :) :) right need to do some sweet talking ... she is so lovely xxx
She was such a sweetheart you know you want her lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
Oh no I have just read this and I actually drove past their place earlier today and thought to myself shall I call in!
I could have told Hubby that I found her on the side of the road :( Do you think he would have believed me? ;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
P.S. We got Rosie at a reduced price because of it (presumably the breeder has already got a deposit that they will be holding on to!), so keep that in mind, anyone that wants her!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Oh no - we were going to wait until next year for a play pal for Poppy, but is this fate??? A little girl, available from Poppy's breeder - may be related - and already called Daisy!!!!!

Do I go for it?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
yes she is a girl version of George, she was a little smaller than him , but seriously lovely. Think there are just people who say they want them then when it comes to it change mind, at least thats what I hope, got me worried now:(
Jayne - I have come to realise that you are a worrier! ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh no I have just read this and I actually drove past their place earlier today and thought to myself shall I call in!
I could have told Hubby that I found her on the side of the road :( Do you think he would have believed me? ;)
lol would be worth a try;)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Go on Michelle ... Poppy & Daisy .. perfect in my opinion ... BUT if she is not mine :( you must promise to share lots of pic with me xxxxxx

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Oh no - we were going to wait until next year for a play pal for Poppy, but is this fate??? A little girl, available from Poppy's breeder - may be related - and already called Daisy!!!!!

Do I go for it?
Sounds perfect, but you'll have to get in quick - I sense that Jo-Jo's hubbie is already on a promise tonight :D:D

·
Registered
573 Posts
She is really pretty - would be Treacle's half sister [same daddy] - too soon for me to get number 2 though - good luck Jo Jo - be good to hubby ;)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts