I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a little anxious earler..... Wilf was "humping" Mable which I've always thought was a dominance thing and to put her in her place any way I told him to leave her alone and thought nothing more of it. Then looked at him his tail was between his legs and his back arched down and he was stood still, when I looked his penis had obviously become erect but then his skin was too tight for it to go back down and back in. Oh dear, with visions of how to get it back, would we need to go to the vets, how uncomfortable it must be, anyway tried a wet flannel thinking we it might reduce and ease back... anyway my OH picked him up, like a baby... which I was a bit oooh be careful and just this movement must have relieved the pressure and it went back in phew. I assumed when not intact that the urge and the ability was gone.. but obviously not. Hope he does nt get the urge any time soon, poor boy :(

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Was a little anxious earler..... Wilf was "humping" Mable which I've always thought was a dominance thing and to put her in her place any way I told him to leave her alone and thought nothing more of it. Then looked at him his tail was between his legs and his back arched down and he was stood still, when I looked his penis had obviously become erect but then his skin was too tight for it to go back down and back in. Oh dear, with visions of how to get it back, would we need to go to the vets, how uncomfortable it must be, anyway tried a wet flannel thinking we it might reduce and ease back... anyway my OH picked him up, like a baby... which I was a bit oooh be careful and just this movement must have relieved the pressure and it went back in phew. I assumed when not intact that the urge and the ability was gone.. but obviously not. Hope he does nt get the urge any time soon, poor boy :(
oooh that made me laugh, sorry for poor Wilf, but I could just envisage the senario, George is also 'humping' his toys

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
That must have been quite a shock Karen. Typical bloke, showing off what he's made of...lol

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh Jayne it was awful, I was stood talking to my neighbour, and we were looking at each wondering what to do but she was trying not to laugh, but the poor boy was stood there with the equivalent of a reddish pork sausage dangling there, but useless and stuck :p

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Oh Jayne it was awful, I was stood talking to my neighbour, and we were looking at each wondering what to do but she was trying not to laugh, but the poor boy was stood there with the equivalent of a reddish pork sausage dangling there, but useless and stuck :p
ooh Karen , don't , I shouldn't be laughing at his poor predicament bless him:eek:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh you poor thing Karen, i would just die ................. my yorkshire terrier always had his out .............. Boys!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wilfs normally so girlie.... I've never seen it before and he's nearly 4... I dont think he's ever seen it either, he was stood there in bewilderment but once it had shown itself it was nt for going back where it came from... I might joke now, I really was worried lol. I can lie him on his back to groom him and its hard.. should I say difficult to notice where it is normally :eek:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Poor Wilf. I feel bad getting some laughs at his expense. Oh, I just don't know if I could ever have a male dog, reading stuff like this ;)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Yuk ... I have just pictured the whole wilf willy situation in my mind... oh dear Karen what a drama you have had going on... I must admit I think I would of flapped about and panicked.. good job your hubby was there to help out .....

I am pleased everything is back in its place now.. phew ... I bet it was really quite scary :S

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Wilfs normally so girlie.... I've never seen it before and he's nearly 4... I dont think he's ever seen it either, he was stood there in bewilderment but once it had shown itself it was nt for going back where it came from... I might joke now, I really was worried lol. I can lie him on his back to groom him and its hard.. should I say difficult to notice where it is normally :eek:
Oh poor Wilf, it must be because it has been done, Oakley's willy is always popping out and you can see exactly where it is when you roll him over ... oh and he scents up my kitchen bin .. and up me (but thats another story)... he is a bit of a Dirty Dog really, but he is my dirty dog and I love him, willy, scent and all that comes with him.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Oh poor Wilf! My cavalier Domino's was always popping out- my daughter was about 5 then she used to call it his pepperami!

·
Registered
29 Posts
OMG I just laughed so hard over this and then shook my finger at Waldo and said "Don't even THINK about doing this!" He's our first male dog... so... hoo-boy, now I see what we might be in for!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts