I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well tonight i am a cockapoo short tonight, as Haig has taken delta to see his girlfriends family as they havent realy seen her since she was a pup. he wanted to take her on monday but i was out on a walk when he text me asking me to get her redy for him to take her lol

this was the condition she was in when he text me lol so obviesly that wasnt going to happen lol he know i had taken her out a walk as he was having dinner when i left and he knows what my lot look like when i come back a walk, so i dont kn ow what he was thinking lol.

so he has taken her tonight instead. i probably wont get her back till close to midnight, missing her already. :'(

·
Registered
188 Posts
Isn't it funny Kendal when they are not there you miss them. Loved the photo of your muddy baby enjoying her walk! "Cockapoos attract mud!!" :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i just text my brother to find out how she is doing. she has pooed twice in the house :eek:hno: :eek:

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LOL! oh no Delta...she must be missing you for sure!!!
that is one muddy puppy!!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol he didnt keep her as long i i thaught, i think she was having to much fun with amber and was making alot of noise lol so he braught her back early

·
Registered
710 Posts
at least she's back! I cannot believe HOW much mud is on her legs! Funny little Delta, you'd think she'd be weighed down and unable to walk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts