I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! :wave:

We have just come back from our fabulous holiday, camping in Cornwall and our old tent complete with a couple of patches did us proud for another year! :cool:.

The weather turned so we decided to come back a day early which means we get to collect Daisy a day earlier than planned! :jumping:

Obviously I am not excited at all....;) and will not be setting off at some early hour to collect her :rolleyes: :car:

I will be taking....a car harness, a crate (incase she doesn't settle in the car harness), poo bags, supply of water, treats, toys, puppy pad plus blanket for back seat and eldest daughter (age 12 1/2) for puppy play/soothing. Any other suggestions?

Will be hopefully posting lots of piccies over the next few days! :D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Yehhhh Sarah, way to go I think you've got all bases covered lol. Your lucky daughter having the job of cuddling all the way home. I think an early start... you know before the traffic sounds justified to me ;).... enjoy, looking forward to your pictures x

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Good luck Sarah. I hope Daisy travels well. Lots of cuddles from your daughter will do just the job, I'm sure.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Good luck with the journey - sounds as if you have all the bases covered. You must let me know what date she was born to see if she is Poppy's sister.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only thing I wished I'd taken with me was a driver, so that I could cuddle Izzy all the way home :laugh:
That's exactly how I feel, I so wish it was me cuddling Daisy in the back! :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck with the journey - sounds as if you have all the bases covered. You must let me know what date she was born to see if she is Poppy's sister.
I defintely will, it is on our list of questions to ask! :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sorry - gate-crashing your thread, but had to test out my new pita-patas!!!!

I really should be decorating my son's room, but hey-ho ;)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Ha ha ha ha! I've just been searching and found that out! Wrong person and wrong dog! Hopefully Basil will not be at SYLML's .....and if he is I want to know why!!!
I still hope you enjoy picking up your dog Sarah! Lol

Karen xx

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hi Sarah - I have stayed on this forum just so that I can see when you collect Daisy and also some photos. Good luck with collecting her today and she is one lucky puppy :D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
aww can just imagine yours and the kids excitement.

Going to pick up is great as you get closer the more excited you feel.

I bet Daisy can't wait either- finally going home to her new family and her forever home. xox

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello!

Sorry I have taken so long in posting again today!

Well, Daisy is here! :D She is just fabulous! :D

Michelle - Daisy is Poppy's sister, she was born 22/2 :) :twothumbs:

She was a little poppit in the car, just sat next to Annabel on the back seat. She is so friendly, soft and lovely. :love-eyes: We have had a couple of little walks and some training in the garden. She was as interested in the cat as she was with other dogs, so I think we will be ok there however she was very interested in the chickens! Tomorrow I will introduce them properly (and carefully!!) :) She is great on the lead and very keen to say hello to everyone we meet. :)

I am a bit worried that she has only done one wee and that was inside, but we have had no more since and she has not done a poo yet! Sorry to bring up the poo subject! I keep taking her outside and waiting patiently so that I can give her lots of praise but nothing yet. :rolleyes:

She really doesn't want to go into her crate but as she is not toilet trained I will have to persevere. Any tips would be gratefully received! :)

I have taken some pictures today and I will try and load them on here tomorrow. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts