I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - this is my first time posting but I am looking to get some help with finding a proper breeder. My wife and I have decided on a cockapoo and currently looking with not a lot of luck, either due to availability or price. I am in Toronto but don't mind driving a bit far within Ontario if needed.

In particular, I came across Nancy's Kennel, and I wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on them. There aren't a lot of reviews out there and her prices seem to be much lower than everyone else's so I have my doubts.

Does any one have any advice? Like a lot of people, my wife and I have been working from home due to the pandemic and see this as the right opportunity to own a puppy finally as it's been something we desired for such a long time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello - this is my first time posting but I am looking to get some help with finding a proper breeder. My wife and I have decided on a cockapoo and currently looking with not a lot of luck, either due to availability or price. I am in Toronto but don't mind driving a bit far within Ontario if needed.

In particular, I came across Nancy's Kennel, and I wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on them. There aren't a lot of reviews out there and her prices seem to be much lower than everyone else's so I have my doubts.

Does any one have any advice? Like a lot of people, my wife and I have been working from home due to the pandemic and see this as the right opportunity to own a puppy finally as it's been something we desired for such a long time.
Hi there!
I am in the same boat as you right now. I’ve been researching breeders and can’t seem to find one that doesn’t raise red flags. Did you end up getting a pup? Would you mind telling me from where! Thanks so much!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts