I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm well past being late on this post, sorry
I did jump in and start posting before an into that was just excitement, I started my posts by looking for a poo but Santa came early and Mr Kirby came into my life it was love at first sight me and him were made for each other. I'v always had a dog in my life and after my last westie died at the grand old age of 16 I wasn't sure if I wanted another dog and if I did it had to be a cockapoo which is not an easy dog to find here in Ireland, but it happened, turned out my sons were also on the hunt. I was abit(very) worried about getting a dog I had not vetted myself but turns out I have trained my sons well. Mr Kirby is a dream my god but I love this dog he brings a smile to my face the moment I come down the stairs but then he brings a smile to everyones face, we also have a basset hound called Chester that my son bought as a pressy for my husband Mr Antisocial as I call him I have my suspicions that he was puppy farmed he's a nice old guy old 3 years old but 90 in his mind if you get my drift. Well thats the 4 legged people in the house that just leaves myself and hubby we have 2 sons I work weekend at the local museum have done for nearly 7 years and hubby is a chief during the week I mind our grandson and godson 2 days a week, well that a little about me.
I would like to say a big thank you to the forum and to all that answered my questions its a great site and has been a great help to me,
Thank you all

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi! A late official welcome to the site :)
Glad you found lots of helpful advice & information & I hope you continue to enjoy the site.
I'd also love to see some pictures and see how the little one is getting on :D x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.