I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya All,

Thought i'd post a photo of Oscar as you all seem to have much bigger puppies than we do, he is 15 weeks, his dad is a black toy poodle and his mum a blue roan cocker - i think we should of called him aurther as in 'arfa dog !!! p.s they are my work boots he is sleeping on my feet are size 5's oh and he was the runt oh and s'cuse the hubbys dodgy carpentry !!

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww he is so little, how much does he weigh and how tall is he. he is so cute

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't measured his height but I weighed him yesterday, with tupperware box and kitchen scales! he was 0.7kg when we got him at 9 1/2 weeks he's now 1.8kg whoop whoop, I keep looking at dog food to see if I can find one which will make him grow, lol!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
He is gorgeous and I love your arfa dog pun! Beau was 12 weeks last Wednesday and weighed 3kg at the vets! Her parents are a show type cocker and miniature poodle. I think that if a toy poodle is used then the dogs tend to be a bit smaller! :)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
he is so so tiny...I thought for sure those shoes were more like a 15! ( us sizes)
So cute

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oscar is adorable! Does he have any white on him at all or is he jet black?
Yes he has tiny white hairs on his toes and a fine tuxedo bit. His mum was a blue roan cocker and his dad must have been a toy poodle he stands just below my knee (not sure if I said that already!) He has definitley grown so I will weigh and post a few more pics, hopefully I'll get some where you can see his face

1 - 12 of 12 Posts