I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all love cockapoos, but we might love other animals as well. What other pets do you have?

We used to have birds, but they have all either passed away or we've given them away. In total we had 6 budgies (parakeets) and 1 parrotlet. They were a big part of our lives and they'll always be missed. :(

We also have fish. Only one of our fish is actually of significance though. :p Our 16-year-old iridescent shark, Sharkles, is our oldest pet. We got him when he was maybe an inch or two long, and now he's about 9 inches long! The rest of our fish are small fish, like zebra danios, neon tetras, etc. No names for them. :p

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a black persian cat named Figgy pudding and a calico, polydactyl american shorthair named fiona. Polydacytl means she has too many toes ...it sounds weird but it is really cute.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have 3 lovely kitties...

Bailey

Snowy (sleeping with our recently passed Ginger :()

and Ontario (with Snowy again)

It should be interesting to see how Rufus gets along with them! haha

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have another dog besides my cockapoo, Chloe. I have had my Pit-Bull for 15 years. A challange I must say. But I love him very much. I also have a hamster, LuLu, she is the best ever.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Chameleons are very easily stressed animals. They are easily scared by any noise. She gets scared when she hears the vaccuum. She gets scared when she sees Axle. She has a poor appetite. It is the type of a pet for someone who does not have any other pets and is very quiet. My husband and I like to have movie night, well the tv is too loud for her. When I go into her cage to feed her and water her she is extremely anxious. I do not want to put her health in jeapordy so I am thinking of donating her. Her name is Cera, like from The Land Before Time. :)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
I have a chiahawa she is 8 years old and 2 rabbits.
I have a bunny too! is your dog and bunny friends....Lady wants to be friends with the bunny but the bunny is a tad timmid and wants nothing to do with the puppy

1 - 20 of 48 Posts