I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
I loved it! almost made me cry!!! now see ladies who are worried about leaving your dogs for a few weeks....they won't forget you!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
i see that kind of thing every day at the kennels and you never get sick of it. the dogs go daft before they even see their owners as they just know they are there.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
From working in kennels too I know that dogs do not just forget their owners. While working in racing kennels there were always a few retired hounds with us, as there are many good owners in the racing industry not just a few bad ones, but there was one black greyhound bitch called Sally and unfortunately her owner had no room to take her home. So this man paid a kennel bill for her to stay with us when she retired. Which he done until she died at the age of 14 but , Sally knew her days of the week!!! Sunday was owners day, where they come to visit and walk there dogs, well she would bark and howl ALL morning until her owner arrived. There would be upto 40 dogs there but you could always hear Sally on a Sunday, she wasn't miserable or anything for the rest of the week but she certainly never ever forgot her dad!!!!:D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts