I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad, I know, but I just wanted to share that yesterday we had our first day without any wees indoors!! Yippee!!
She's been doing really well, only really one a day inside- and they are always by the patio door, so she knows she's got to go out, we just don't get there in time.
I'm probably tempting fate but so far, none today either!

She had her 2nd injection and microchip today- heartbreaking, she cried and cried then snuggled her head into the crook of my arm.

Counting down now til she can play out properly!!

Pip X

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
awww...way to go on the toileting! and poor baby. they sure now how to cry and break your heart.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great stuff! Well done! Lola-Star is 11 weeks old and completely toilet trained, took some perseverance but worth the effort!
We are all done with jabs and chip and looking forward to walkies too! :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Whoo! Vincent is almost there too, he knows not to pee in the living room but still find a few puddles in the kitchen.... looking forward to not having to follow him around everywhere to look out for the crouch...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is finding this exciting!!
Kipper is doing really well, she goes to the back door now to be let out when she needs to go, and as long as we get there in time she waits until she's outside.
We've had a few incidences of her ringing the bells to be let out but I blame the rest of my lot for her not ringing them every time because they keep forgetting when they take her out!!! It would make life so much easier if she did because sometimes she's sat at the door and you don't notice.

Can't wait until Sunday when we take her out for her first walk (that's when our trouble will really begin I fear!!!!)

Pip X

1 - 8 of 8 Posts