I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I introduced myself a few weeks ago but was a bit worried about posting photos of Kipper too soon and tempting fate. But, we've been to see her again today and we came home with puppy food so its feeling real now!!
We pick her up 3 weeks today. We are SO excited!
Ok, my first attempt at photo posting!:eek:

OOOH! I think it worked!! :D

Pip X

·
Registered
206 Posts
Kipper is gorgeous and I LOVE the name :D Kipper the Dog was one of my daughter's favourite books and tv programmes when she was a toddler (she's now 16 but I can still sing the theme tune!!).

Look forward to hearing all about Kipper when home safely with you - not long to wait now. Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi Pippa, Gorgeous little pup. I pick our Blossom up 2wks today! What date was Kipper born? He looks lovely, bet you can not wait.xxx

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Oh how exciting Pippa! Kipper looks gorgeous. Love that white mark on the top of his head! You'll be counting the minutes, hours and days now ......x

Karen x

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Pippa, Gorgeous little pup. I pick our Blossom up 2wks today! What date was Kipper born? He looks lovely, bet you can not wait.xxx
Hi,
She, (I know Kipper the dog was a boy but it has been my nickname for years too and we decided that now Ive hit the big 40 it was time to hand it over!!) was born on 20th July. Blossom looks quite similar doesnt she!
Pip X

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Kipper is gorgeous and everyone thought Beau was a boys name but after researching it we found it was unisex so used it for her anyway and as there are both male and female kippers who says it should be a boys name! Sorry been a long day but hope this makes sense :D X

·
Registered
273 Posts
ahh shes a beautiful little girl:D. Blossom was born 16th July! Quite similar, Kippers apricot is much stronger but I like! Kipper looks bigger than Blossom but it was a week ago that we saw her (Oh I need to go back for another visit I think hehe). Congratulations, its going to be lovely seeing how our little girls grow.xxx

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
What a little cutie she is scrummy and i love her colour! I remember the kipper school books my kids read when they were small lol great name!! xxx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Kipper is gorgeous, lovely colour :)
We were big "Kipper" fans too - we went to his 10th birthday party at the Edinburgh Book Festival when my eldest son was 4. **** Inkpen was just brilliant.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts