I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am so glad you had a good visit. He is so lovely. He is lucky to have a new mummy that care so much for him:D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone, yes it was hard to leave! Wanted to stay all day. Hopefully going again in a couple of weeks. We are picking him up on 31st July so 4 weeks today woohoo!:D

·
Registered
283 Posts
the 4 weeks will feel like for ever, but after a week of having him your wonder what you ever did with out him, i wouldnt be without my little girl for anything, shes great and a real part of the family x

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh wow, Gorgeous George is absolutely adorable - love his colouring and such a cute face :love-eyes: You must be so excited about bringing him home now your mind has been put at rest. What a great day you've had! Best wishes, Karen.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks Karen, yes it was a relief. He was the quieter one in the litter but gained some confidence when we were there. He is the biggest in the litter so think he spends all his time eating!:)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I knew it would all turn out OK. Beau was the quietest in her litter too and we originally went for a more straight coated blonde puppy but she just sat at the back of the cage watching all that was going on and we fell in love with her! I think it was all an act though as she definitely is not the quieter one now lol! End of July will soon be here and you can have Gorgeous George forever :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I knew you had made a good choice with Gorgeous George .. I am so please you enjoyed your visit, the bond is there then, knew you would love him to bits.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thankfully Jojo it's all good. Had been getting very nervous having only seen him at 1 day old and having chosen him. Other boy in litter is very boisterous and loud! So I am more than happy with our choice, can't wait now:)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
thankfully Jojo it's all good. Had been getting very nervous having only seen him at 1 day old and having chosen him. Other boy in litter is very boisterous and loud! So I am more than happy with our choice, can't wait now:)
You really deserve a lovely puppy, you are already a dedicated puppy owner and you haven't even got him yet.. I love people like you .. that is all of us on this forum, we are all totally devoted to our pets and just want help, advise and to have a giggle about our puppy and doggy experiences.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Jojo lovely comments, been 3 years since we lost our retriever, and a year after we lost him my mum was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. That was 2 years ago now and it has been a roller coaster to say the least.Happily she is doing good so we took the plunge and went for a cockapoo (or rather I did and hubby didn't have much choice)George is going to be a welcome breath of fresh air!;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts