I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may seem like a silly post to some. I am working on Monty’s separation anxiety and it is all progressing, though slowly.
I have left him with my friends and family during some days, where I went to the office and missed him so much. Today he is with a dogsitter (a stranger) for one hour and I have just as bad separation anxiety as he does🥲.
I don’t show it but as soon as I left I started getting nervous about him being with a stranger. Sounds very silly to some, but needed to rant. Owners get separation anxiety too!

·
Registered
16 Posts
LOL I know what you mean..... I never leave mine alone at all I have a fear of someone stealing him and how I would die if that happened......lol it may sound silly to but it is what it is.... I have put in place somethings, like he goes to doggy daycare 2-3 days a week, for him to also know that he can be dropped off and know that he is going to be picked up also to have some play time with other dogs, my mum also has him if I go out. Try and find someone you trust and that he likes and then you will feel abit better when you leave him. Try a daycare it will be good for the both of you :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts