I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
George's paws are patchy , that is pale with black spots, is that something to do with parti and if so what does it mean:)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Yes parti pups have patchy paws .. Jayne you are becoming an expect .... they may have patchy tummies too. Pigment can change in a puppy quite quickly but if you recall Eevee was a blonde parti and had patchy paws, tummy and nose... Parti colouring is a mainly white colour coat with patches... ie black, brown/chocolate, blonde or apricot patches on the coat.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes parti pups have patchy paws .. Jayne you are becoming an expect .... they may have patchy tummies too. Pigment can change in a puppy quite quickly but if you recall Eevee was a blonde parti and had patchy paws, tummy and nose... Parti colouring is a mainly white colour coat with patches... ie black, brown/chocolate, blonde or apricot patches on the coat.
ooh thankyou, so will his paws stay that colour

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Lady's have darkened but still has pink toes one on each foot and half a pink toe on one too....no patches on her tummy tho

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Echo had patchy paws but they are now solid black where as Deltsa darkend a little but stayed patch

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I think .. and please correct me if I am wrong ...some change and some dont.... some parti pups will always remain patchy .. but some will change to one colour.. Pigment is a bit like coat colour and it can change ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts