I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all ! snickers was playing pretty hard tonight and ran over to the water dish and drank a lot - and I thought I would give him a few minutes and then take him out. I Lost track of time and when I thought about it he was already asleep so I thought I was safe until he woke up and then I would take him out ..... he peed in his sleep ! I have never seen this - does this happen ??

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Not sure but my son used to quite alot if that helps ha ha

Had to post as i love the name Snickers !!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
A couple of months ago Izzy had to be sedated to have an x-ray. She took a long time to come out of the sedation at home. During the time she was asleep on the sofa she peed. So maybe Snickers was in such a deep sleep he lost control - not sure really, but as Donna says kids do it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought once I got the kids potty trained I wouldn't have to worry about anyone wetting the bed... guess I was wrong ! He was sleeping pretty good so I guess he just slept right through it :) - just hope it doesn't happen again, he was on the sofa when he did it.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Guess he couldn't hold it in any longer ...

Have you got a pic of Snickers ... oh that name makes me hungry .... fab name.

Oh and pics of Gismo please ... love pics xxx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i tried to put a pic on last week, but it kept failing. Snickers is getting his first haircut tomorrow, will take a new picture and will try again !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts