I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pepper was 6 months old yesterday so here are some pictures of her. She is 15" tall (but she's not that keen on the tape measure so this isn't very accurate!) and weighs 8.3Kg.

She's just adorable - she loves everyone she meets and has to lick them to prove it!

She needs a bit of a haircut be we are a bit nervous! I think I'm going to have to give in and get her face trimmed but hopefully can leave the rest of her!

Just chillin'

She needs a bit more muscle tone to stop her legs sliding on the tiles!

Happy half birthday Pepper!
H
x

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Pepper is gorgeous and the photos are lovely. We have trimmed Beau's face with thinning scissors as she couldn't see but we have kept her coat the same as Pepper's as love the long teddy bear look. Beau is almost one and still does the splits on a tiled floor :)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Loving little Pepper:)
I have High Gloss tiles in my Kitchen and hall and Betty slips all over the place...if you trim the fur between their pads and around their paws it helps somewhat.....you can also buy paw wax to stop them slipping ( believe it or not!!) but haven't tried it..

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Beautiful. Definitely a shaggy version of Millie.

I'm 100% going to grow Millie's fur back in. I think Pepper is similar to Millie in as much as, if you do get her cut she will go darker. The white is on the ends. Its quite a shock to start with. For you not for them.

Colin - never heard of paw wax, will take a look into it.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Pepper I can't see you under all that fluff :) :) ha ha ha Peek-A-Cockapoo... pretty girl :)

Lovely update .. oh 6 months old already .. time is going to quick and I am getting older grrrr .. My Picnic is 6 months at the end of the week ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.