I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was filming a webseries today, couldn't find anyone to look after Pepper so I took her with me.

She was extremely well behaved (hung out in her Crate and watched the mayhem unfold or napped) with only a squeak about 4.5 hours in that a bathroom break was required; we were in a large studio room, so she was never alone and I kept an eye (and ear) on her to ensure she was happy.

We even used her in a few shots for fun (because it's a comedy and we needed a cat and... well yeah...).

So overall very impressed with her today, lots of treats and cuddles by the cast & crew and myself. Attached a photo from one of the shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
If she makes it through the editing will you give us the name of the series so her fan base can watch her debut?:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If she makes it through the editing will you give us the name of the series so her fan base can watch her debut?:D
It's a new series, the channel is being set-up on Youtube and you can subscribe and when episode 1 goes live you'll get an update (I think Pepper will be in episode 2 or 3). I'll also post when that happens, she will also be in a couple episodes in season 2 onward, but we haven't gotten that far yet.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbPzRnJxVmy4JN5d7pXlGAg

·
Registered
165 Posts
How impressive. I can't imagine some puppies on set. You should be grateful Pepper is well behaved, otherwise it could have been quite dramatic with a puppy running all over the place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts