I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We went out for a walk with Pip E (Pippa) at the weekend and Helen got this great flying shot of Pepper - she's getting bigger and faster (Pepper, not Helen)!

Here is a group shot, with Kipper on the left and Pepper hiding in the long grass at the back - Kipper's a lovely girl (can be seen in photo carrying her beloved ball) and we had a great time, as did the dogs, funny how it's always our dogs that get filthy...

Grooming update, Helen is really getting quite good at the grooming, as you can see in this one taken this weekend, Pepper looks great (IMHO) in her new summer coat:

Ruby having a relax at the pub after our earlier walk:

And a great action shot of Kipper (with ball - that's when Ruby hasn't nicked it from her) :)

Ian

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Colin - I think it's fair to say that both our girls are a 'work in progress' so have had lots of little trims since the last grooming day, as Helen is still a little apprehensive/still learning, but she is doing a great job!

I think Kipper has lightened a little, but of course it was a very sunny day when the photos were taken - Pippa can advise :)

Ian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.