I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a nightmare time trying to put photos on.I'm useless on a computer I can't work it out. My chosen breeder has sent 3 photos to me,do I download photo bucket (is it safe to do this) and if yes,is it then easy to get them on here.
I'm sorry to keep going on,do I save my e-mail photo to my computer first and then put them in the bucket and then onto here. If anyone can advise me,please keep it simple as I'm way out of my depth. Thank you :confused:

·
Registered
606 Posts
photobucket is easy to use, upload onto there from your pictures, then hover over the photo you want and copy the img code then paste into your post.
I am not a computer buff and my children laugh at me but I can do this all on my own ! ;)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Francesjl ,you're obviously better at this than me I've managed to put a photo in the bucket and it can stay there for now.I've give myself a headache, my puppy will be an adult at this rate before I manage to post a photo on here.I've only got 3 photos and it's taken me ages to put 1 in the bucket:eek: I've got to get them out of the bucket yet :eek:

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Hi Kendal, I have looked at your instructions and listened to instructions on you tube but when I click on paste it just puts a load of code not actual picture so not sure where its going wrong?

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Thank you, have just started new thread as well so will probably be told this loads of times - but, sorry being really dim here - when you say preview is that something you click on?! (I'm not this daft all the time honest!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.