I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Kendal didn't i do well? Only taken me 7 months but better late than never eh? Now I'm an expert (lol) I'll try and get some posted of his new haircut as soon as possible!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Hey Kendal didn't i do well? Only taken me 7 months but better late than never eh? Now I'm an expert (lol) I'll try and get some posted of his new haircut as soon as possible!
lol i am very proud of all the techno phobes who have masterd posting photos. :twothumbs:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
lol lol you sound just like me "can someone come and help me with this?" what I really mean is "can someone come and DO this for me ?" lol ... absolute mental block x

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great photos of Alphie, very photogenic, much more so than my all black dog Stanley. Photos don't come out half as well with a black dog

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Worth waiting for - he's gorgeous! I still don't know how to get the photo to appear like that - I have only mastered photobucket links :confused:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just followed Kendal's expert instructions then called the kids down to check I'd done it right!!! lol x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
CUTE!!!! man i have got to figure out how to add photos like that, I can add them below just not in the text

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Great photos of Alphie, very photogenic, much more so than my all black dog Stanley. Photos don't come out half as well with a black dog
Know exactly what you meanits such a shame .. you know how lovely they are then take a picture and think wheres his face... which is the front and which is th back lol x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts