I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both of you. I posted the photos twice one has titles which this one doesn't so have asked Kendal to delete this one :( Didn't want you to think your comments have been deleted if she does it for me :)

· Registered
2,870 Posts
Ah Ali such sweet photos, especially the one with the cat. Bettys coat is going this colour too but only along her spine so far.. Beau is a beauty.
I read that when the coat starts to change colour, it will usually start along the spine, so it sound like Betty's in for a colour change - how exciting!

Beau is gorgeous! Love her coat markings - how intriguing! What colour was she as a young pup - solid apricot or parti?

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ali what lovely photos of Beau, a real beauty. I love her fur, so lovely and shaggy. How do you manage with grooming?
Hi Julie and thank you. I have a bag beside the sofa and so when Beau is dozing next to me I try and get any matts straightaway! I do groom her thoroughly every evening and have done since she was a puppy so she is sort of used to it but a tasty treat is always to hand :D

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow Ali ... I didnt know Beau was Apricot as a puppy .. she is in the blonde/ cream/ buff section in the coat cataloge .. she looked like my Honey when she was approx 4 months old .. what a change in her coat ... and now she looks so grown up with such a soft wavy in her coat ... she is adorable :) :)[/QUOTE

Thanks JoJo - to be honest I hadn't realised how apricot she was until looking back at photos of her when she was a pup. We had actually gone to look at her very blonde quite straight haired sisters but when we got there fell in love with her as she was wavier than them and her coat colour was unusual. There was one other girl who was much darker than her all over. We didn't want complete apricot as too much like our Cavvie we lost last year. I will email this photo along with others so you can see all her different colours :)

· Registered
2,870 Posts
What a striking coat in her puppy pic It's no wonder you chose her. What an unusual parti. I love the way her colour is intermingled with cream/apricot. Biscuit is a parti but is mainly cream with a few definite patches of solid apricot, except for the top of his head, which is more scattered.

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What a striking coat in her puppy pic It's no wonder you chose her. What an unusual parti. I love the way her colour is intermingled with cream/apricot. Biscuit is a parti but is mainly cream with a few definite patches of solid apricot, except for the top of his head, which is more scattered.
Thanks Jane - we loved the different colours in her coat when we got her and she was in a lovely photo next to a Union Jack cushion in the breeders selling photos although as I have said before she wasn't the one we were going to look at but we have been very lucky with her as she is gorgeous but then I think they all are :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.