I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Marley and Lucy are both gorgeous, I see why you call Lucy the little sister. Welcome to the site. I only joined the site a week or so ago, I too had been visiting the site for a while to gain information. We're on a waiting list now but have a long wait until Spring/Summer next year. Photos of lovely dogs like yours will certainly keep me going! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Julie & sarah

The bigger one Marley is mine and the wee one is his sister Lucy who my mum has.

They are both gorgeous, but when they're together they can be a bit of a handful lol :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww so cute, love the 2nd photo with the paw

will you be getting both or one of them nutered?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Is he 16wks on your first photo? Blossom is starting to look like Marley on the pic (fur is growing & gettin a bit bigger). They are lovely, I hope they are being good, we are getting there but it is hard work!! lol.xx

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks Rufini isn't if funny how the same litter can be so varied? Marley was 3.4kg at 10 wks and Lucy was just a wee tiny 2kg :)

Thanks Kendal, yeah my mums getting Lucy neutered... better safe than sorry!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No Tammy think he was abot 12 wks in that pic.. his coat is lovely and fluffy and just a wee bit curly.. though it is getting longer and thicker everyday lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts