I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been telling my parents for awhile now that if I ever leave a pair of trousers on the bed, Betty ends up with her nose in the pocket hunting for tissues and i come home to shredded tissue over the floor!!

Well, Betty is at my parents this week and mum just rang me to tell me this little story!! My dad had changed his trousers earlier on to put on some old shorts to go and do some work outside and had left his jeans on their bed. Mum and dad sat down to dinner and Betty had left them to, this is the usual routine as she often gets a little bit of meat and then goes and settles down. Mum and dad often then have a yoghurt for pudding and Betty gets to lick the lid from the yoghurt so as mum opened the fridge Betty shot downstairs into the kitchen ready for some yoghurt.

After dinner mum went upstairs to their bedroom for something, followed by Betty, and found my dads wallet out of his pocket and open and two £20 notes and a £10 note on the floor along with a shredded tissue and a a couple of poo bags!! She'd had her nose in my dads jeans and got all of this out of his pockets!! Crafty little monkey!! Mum said it was funny cos she called my dad up to see what had happened as she was laughing and dad said to Betty "who did this" and she knew she shouldn't have done it as she hid behind my mum's legs!!!!

So beware the cockapoo pick pocket - they can strike when you least expect!!!!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LOL!!!! that must be a trait! lol. I will often hang a jacket swe1ater on the back of a chair in our kitchen when I get home from work and Lady will ALWAYS have her nose baried in the pocket trying to fish whatever was in there out....my mom was here for a stay and had done the same thing....she had just been to the bank machine....and there was Lady pulling out $100 in 20's and running as fast as she could to get away.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
That is so funny .... I thought all my hubbys cash went on my cockapoos .. maybe not .. my cockapoos are stealing it and hiding it somewhere ... :) :) Hope I find it ....

Lovely story ... Betty the pick pocket cockapoo ....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ha ha, definately a cockapoo trait! I was sitting down on the steps up to the lawn today and Biscuit got hold of the zip of my pocket in her teeth, pulled it down then burrowed inside my coat pocket where the treats are kept :eek:

A man came to the door today selling the usual rubbish - dish cloths, tea towels etc and Biscuit climbed into his holdall, stole a duster and ran off with it :eek: Felt obliged to buy it after that performance!!! Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
369 Posts
:laugh:

They are so naughty! Eddie always goes straight in my shopping bags to look for his present (usually a stuffed toy from the charity shop) or if he's been a very good boy I might get him something that squeeks :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
My friend has a rescue dog and if he wears a dog coat he picks things out of passing peoples bags and kind of tucks them into a bit of his coat, he has had sausage rolls, crisps, mobile phones even wallets! Proper naughty dog, wonder why his previous owner taught him to do that?!!!! lol Emma x

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL glad mine isn't the only pick pocket 'poo!!! Cheeky little monkeys aren't they!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
So funny! Our Cockapoo, Teddy, is exactly the same! He loves sticking his nose in your pocket and his favorite is tissues and poo bags.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I expected you to say he had shredded the £10/£20 notes as well, again they show how intelligent they are, old tissues - fine to shred, nice money - leave that!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I expected you to say he had shredded the £10/£20 notes as well, again they show how intelligent they are, old tissues - fine to shred, nice money - leave that!
Can you imagine!!!

She just forgot the bit about hiding the money down the side of her bed so i can spend it!!!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
My friend came round and left her bag on the floor, we went into the kitchen and came back to find Rascal with her perfume !! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts