I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my lovely puppy Picnic is losing her puppy teeth, and has been for the past few weeks (Picnic is 3 and a half months old). Today I found one whilst doing a bit of well needed housework, it was underneath my lounge radiator, yippy. I was so excited as Picnic is not a chewer and I just thought she was swallowing them as I haven’t found any in her toys etc.

This is the fifth puppy tooth Picnic has lost but the first one I have found …

Have you found any teeth from your cockapoo puppy?

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jojo you need to get out more...just teasing...it's very sweet. Like Clare I only found one of Bettys but no idea where it is now...will have to be more careful with cockapoo number two when it comes along!!!
Ha ha ha .. I think you have a point, I really do need to get out more lol .. or am I just cockapoo crazy :) .. Any news on your number 2? Give me some happy news please ....

I only ever found one of Betty's teeth. I expected i'd find more to be honest!!!
I think I only have 2 or 3 of Honey's and Oakley's .. but I was on a tooth patrol... looking out for them all the time .. I know that is very sad but also very true ... almost as sad as speaking to Oakley on speakerphone :) :)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Ha ha ha .. I think you have a point, I really do need to get out more lol .. or am I just cockapoo crazy :) .. Any news on your number 2? Give me some happy news please ....

I think I only have 2 or 3 of Honey's and Oakley's .. but I was on a tooth patrol... looking out for them all the time .. I know that is very sad but also very true ... almost as sad as speaking to Oakley on speakerphone :) :)
My mum speaks to Betty when i have Betty in the car and it's on hands free!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep we have video calls with cockapoos ... over MSN ... lol ...

Confirmed we love our dogs and they are a huge part of our life ...

We could never love or sniff them too much .. giggling here :) :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have never discovered any of Pareto's... I reckon he just eats then.... He eats everything else :) He's just off for a walk with Daddy... needs some airing, he just did the most horrendous smelling trump ever, made my eyes water!

Kx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lola spat one out onto my knee last night- she has 1 left to come!! :)
Lola clever girl !!!

Oh yes I kept all the ones of Poppy's I found, think I've probably got enough to make a little set of doggy dentures for when she's older :)

Simon and Poppy
Ahh Doggy Dentures ... this could be a new business venture Simon :) :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I have never discovered any of Pareto's... I reckon he just eats then.... He eats everything else :) He's just off for a walk with Daddy... needs some airing, he just did the most horrendous smelling trump ever, made my eyes water!

Kx
Oh Kerry .. that is true cockapoo style trumping lol .... Pareto has a scent of his own, that only you would know .... it could have been worse, it could have been Daddy trumping lol and Pareto taking him for a walk :) :)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
We never found any of Izzie's teeth! So god knows where they all went, Poppy is losing her puppy teeth now as well, think she's lost about 5 but we are yet to find any :( She's greedy so she probably eats them! LOL :)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I hope you manage to find a Poppy Puppy tooth :) .... give her a chew toy and keep a close eye on her ...
Thanks JoJo! I hope I find one too haha, the problem is though they are so small! & in our house we have either light coloured wooden floors OR light cream carpets! So the tooth would very much blend in :/ The hoover probably picks them up! :eek: Guna have to check the lounge floor daily before a hoover to look out for one haha :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.