I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how to get a big picture in the threads? I've worked out how to put them at the little space at the bottom, I've sort of got my head around putting an album on from photobucket, but I'm somewhat confused about how to put a large picture in a thread!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

·
Registered
853 Posts
How large are your photos on photobucket? If they are of a good size, do the usual by copying the IMG code into the thread and the ILMC site usually resizes it to the maximum size. My pics on photobucket are all at least 1mb. You can preview it by clicking on 'Go Advanced' next to 'submit reply' - Hope this helps. Took me a while to suss it too!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As you can see, we only have the photobucket link, no big picture like on your thread, on the main screen. We have to click on the link to see the picture!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hmm. I'm not sure then. There is a really good tutorial under the picture section on how to upload pictures to the thread. In your album, are you clicking underneath the chosen photo in the box that says IMG code and not HTML code? You should just be able to copy and paste the IMG code into it. If your still stuck, the photobucket tutorial is very useful. That's how I learnt!

Good luck.... oh and the photo is priceless!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts