I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Pushca to her dog minder and she was also minding the most adorable cockapoo puppy (19 weeks) which I immediately grabbed and squealed with delight at.
Pushca promptly took herself into the middle of the floor and sat and piddled!!!! (quite a lot too):confused:
I was mortified. I shouted NO but am a little concerned why she did this. And should I have scolded her more. My dog minder wasn't fazed and said she just was jealous but Pushca gets so much attention and that was so naughty.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Probably down to excitment best just ignore it and carry on. Dogs live in the moment they do not have the ability of humans to decide to do something naughty. She will probably be able to control herself as she gets older and meets more dogs.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably down to excitment best just ignore it and carry on. Dogs live in the moment they do not have the ability of humans to decide to do something naughty. She will probably be able to control herself as she gets older and meets more dogs.
Thanks so much but she is 18 mths now so I just didn't expect to have accidents again lol

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
One of my terriers (sadly deceased sept 2010 aged 15) still had the odd accident up untill the end. She had a bladder problem following being spayed apparently quite common and was on a hormone supplement for life which kept this under control.

·
Administrator
5,034 Posts
when had she last been out ?

when we got Inca after getting Gypsy, i was hugging Inca and Gypsy came and sad on my foot, i thought she was just wanting to be close to me too. but then my foot felt very warm, she had peed on my foot(this was the day we brought Inca home) we can only assume she was jellos or marking me has her own.

but the funny thing is she isn't my dog and never has been Gypsy has always favored my mum. thats why most of the time when out walking i only have three because she stays with my mum.

so yes i agree it could be jealousy. or if its a dog minder it could just be that she isn't used to so many dog smells she felt she needed to mark the place herself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.