I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2,192 Posts
It only costs about £8 and one pot lasts a year. It comes with a tiny little scoop and they only need half a scoop a day on food. £8 a year to keep their teeth free of plaque seems good value compared to a vet bill for cleaning their teeth not to mention how traumatic it must be. I've heard dogs need anaesthetic or a sedative to cope with the process sometimes. Flo's teeth are bright white as she constantly chews nylabones but will be interesting to see if they are still clean and white in 2 or 3 years time. have tried brushing but can't relly do it thoroughly she keeps trying to eat the toothbrush!

· Registered
1,760 Posts
I'm hoping that the natural diet plus several bones each week will keep Dylan's teeth ok. My last dog had several dentals at the vet and it is done under anaesthetic and cost £450 a time -ouch :(
That product sounds good though, if it works it's well worth the cost.

· Registered
2,192 Posts
I'm hoping that the natural diet plus several bones each week will keep Dylan's teeth ok. My last dog had several dentals at the vet and it is done under anaesthetic and cost £450 a time -ouch :(
That product sounds good though, if it works it's well worth the cost.
OMG £450 - I had no idea it was that much!

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Well summer's here at last, and guess what...Milo's nose is getting black again! He must have had 'winter nose'. He loves laying in the sun on our deck up at Wasaga Beach, and also loves to swim...so I guess all that sun is the answer eh!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.