I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i think im being really thick but how do you put the pitapata thing on here, ive made one but now i dont know what to do with it!!?? lol can anyone out there help me?

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
click on get code then click on the 'PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code' in the forum signitur section and coppie the coat in the box at the bottom of the screan, then post that in you signiture box in you user cp

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
click on get code then click on the 'PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code' in the forum signitur section and coppie the coat in the box at the bottom of the screan, then post that in you signiture box in you user cp
See Dawn its easy lol lol lol ... only joking i would nt know where to start x

·
Registered
188 Posts
Right Karen I'm going to set you a challenge! My mission is to post a pittapat thingy and I'll race you!!! lol. ...No help from anyone mind! (especially Kendal) and we'll see which of us can post it before the year 2012 :D
on your marks ........get set.............GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Has anyone had a problem with the pitapata thing not updating? I had one a while back and I don't know what I did wrong, but Chloe's age stayed the same on it. I did a new one following Kendal's instructions yesterday, so I guess I will see if it works properly this time.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I think I ve just set off lol ... in tune with the olympics 2012 theme lol ( i think you'll win ) x
Your signiture and avitar look great Kelly .. I'll show you mine next year .. Kendal did my avitar x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
:first: Gosh did nt even have time to post Leone, you've definitely got gold ... and taken pressure off me to even compete, was getting a bit stressed at thought of having to face all that gobledigook ( think this could be a local term Lia lol ) x

·
Registered
710 Posts
No, I know that one!! Hahaha karen we just need a little bit slower competitor for you ;) btw, you're brilliant at those little guys on here, fancy fancy!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yeh I think Leone picked on me especially as she new she'd win not very good sportmanship I say :deadhorse: (lol)
That's just terrible. How could you, Leone? ;)
See what I mean about the fancy graphics though karen? See what you can do when you put your mind to something??

·
Registered
188 Posts
Karen how can you say that :( us technophobes have got to stick together!! The funniest thing is I'm pretending to have cracked it but really I'd given up on how to do it, and then on my next post it appeared from nowhere!!! Nearly fell off my chair lol :D x
ps you'll always be queen of the smilies :whoo:

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I try it I get the message "invalid file".

·
Registered
710 Posts
Karen how can you say that :( us technophobes have got to stick together!! The funniest thing is I'm pretending to have cracked it but really I'd given up on how to do it, and then on my next post it appeared from nowhere!!! Nearly fell off my chair lol :D x
ps you'll always be queen of the smilies :whoo:
Either way it showed up! ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL i think ive started something here! i still cant get it to work and cant find half of the things kendal said!! lol i think im a bit to old and think for all this. :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts