I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On Tuesday my mum and i,my 3 boys and the 2 puppies went to the beach. It was the girls first time out and about in the big wide world of dogs and people!

It was also the first time that i have let Pixie off lead so i was a little nervous,well i was so excited also:).....they were both amazing! No running off into the distance,they stayed near us the whole time,we had a wonderful afternoon,they made friends with some big dogs,Pixie immediately resumed the submissive pose....i dont blame her they were very big dogs! We met a labdadoodle,a Hush basset(basset x cocker!) and a Rhodesian Ridgeback who was HUGE! To name a few.

Since then i have taken her into the countryside near our house off lead too where she found i nice fat dead pigeon(no amount of blowing my whistle and shaking my box of cheese worked on recall!!)
We have also started training classes and they are fun,the lady said that they were very clever girls:D They were showered with loads of attention,lucky girls;)

OOOPPPSSS excuse the first few pics!Dohhh... Dont know how to change them round? so you may need to tilt your heads....sorry i am a bit simple x

So here are a few pics i have eventually taken of Pixie and Buffy,xxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
lovely lovely pics :)

What a fab day out .. thank you for sharing them with us all..

I love the beach and I love cockapoos .. the perfect day, in my opinion :)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Great pics
Wish i lived near the beach looks like you had a great day
Apart from the white bits they look like two peas in a pod,cute cute cute dx

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Do you know how to rotate these pics? i did rotate them in photobucket and they were ok! Im useless with photos! Think im a techno phobe.....Please help as they look stupid:eek:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Sorry Becky I don't know how to rotate .. I am terrible with pics too, I ask hubby to do all that for me but hes not here.. sorry ...

I thought the pic were the right way around when I first viewed them .. strange :S

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
They must have rotated automatically?? Fantastic pics, looks like you had so much fun xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts