I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went round to our friends for a b-bq on sunday,Pixie came along to meet her new friend Lottie a 9 week old puppy:)

It was exhausting just watching them play(and fight!) x

I may cry if these photos come out the wrong way round...fingers crossed x

Grrrr...oh well 3 out of 4 were ok,so i suppose im slowly getting there!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Do you think JoJo could fit on that bug toy .. with a cockapoo in her arms please:)

Lovely pics ...

Yesterday my friend popped in with her 12 week old lab, and the house was very very noisy .. Honey turned into little miss bark-alot, Oakley was very cool and laid back, too well behaved actually, total gentleman, but Benny the lab puppy and Honey were just crazy together, jumping, barking ... I loved it ... I like puppy play time :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha Ha not quite!!! it took me an:eek: very long time to figure out to upload to photobucket then onto the forum,with upside down pictures the works!!! oh well at least i can now prove i have a dog,bet you were thinking i was a fraud dog owner! x

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everybody! Was like a mensa test to me putting these on here....lol:D

Ali are you going tomorrow? Would love to meet Beau x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Waah Max has no friends :( The only person I know with a dog is my sister, and he is not up to date on his jabs so we can't introduce them yet!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Waah Max has no friends :( The only person I know with a dog is my sister, and he is not up to date on his jabs so we can't introduce them yet!
Trust me he'll make lots of friends when hes out and about .

Ive been talking to so many people ,they must think im potty as i stand there grining from ear to ear as they stroke my poo!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Forgot to say watch out for your husband !!!! mine took Buddy to the pub last night he came home all flushed and happy i asked what are you grinning at he said "I love having this dog ive never seen so many boobs before (as women bend down to stroke Buddy)"

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Forgot to say watch out for your husband !!!! mine took Buddy to the pub last night he came home all flushed and happy i asked what are you grinning at he said "I love having this dog ive never seen so many boobs before (as women bend down to stroke Buddy)"
Lmao!! Luckily Hubby does not go to the pub :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts