I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just wonderered if people could tell me about great places that they go to with their dogs.I found Trentham gardens on the dog meet forum which looks fab.
I live in Nottinghamshire so anything around this area staffordshire,lincolnshire etc would be great Thanks.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Center Parcs take dogs is your are looking for a short hol, but a tad expensive, and you need to book a villa that takes dogs. We are going again in Oct but our villa doesn't take dogs so got to look for somewhere to care for George:(

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,was thinking more just for a day out somewhere really,mind you I didnt know you could take them to centre parcs so thanks.Your right though it's nearly as expensive as going abroad!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Clumber Park, Nottinghamshire - lots of walks, refreshments, toilets - we love it there, although we haven't taken Eddie yet! We have been going for years and it is very dog friendly and you can camp, BBQ, ball games or just walk.

Bourne Woods, Lincolnshire - huge woods with lots of gravel paths running through it so you don't get too muddy! They have a small dog walk with poo bins next to the car park so they can relieve themselves before you set off into the woods. Lots of dog walkers, cyclists but it is so big you can go ages with out bumping into anyone.

Hope this helps :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts