I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. We've been looking for nearly a year and are still looking for a cockapoo in the Hertfordshire/East of England area. We are trying to be careful to avoid anything that doesn't seem right and have lost 2 deposits as a result. We waited until we were all set up to even think about a puppy (we both work from home and did so before Covid, have a secure garden and our boys are big enough now to behave well around a pup). Can anyone help? I know breeders want the best for their pups and I know we can offer a great home but I just don't seem to be able to even get in touch with breeders. thanks all

·
Registered
4 Posts
We are in the same position as yourself. Did you manage to find a breeder?
Hi there
Same here, it’s a minefield. It’s such an important commitment that it really needs to be right!
fingers crossed we will find some advice here 😊

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone. We've been looking for nearly a year and are still looking for a cockapoo in the Hertfordshire/East of England area. We are trying to be careful to avoid anything that doesn't seem right and have lost 2 deposits as a result. We waited until we were all set up to even think about a puppy (we both work from home and did so before Covid, have a secure garden and our boys are big enough now to behave well around a pup). Can anyone help? I know breeders want the best for their pups and I know we can offer a great home but I just don't seem to be able to even get in touch with breeders. thanks all
Hello..did you find a puppy..lynne

1 - 6 of 6 Posts