I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have put a large deposit down on a toy cockopoo. Now the weeks are going by and we have had pictures of our puppy’s progress we are doubting it’s a cockopoo please help what should we be looking out for ? We were told our puppy’s fur would not start curling till 12 weeks which we know is not true. Please can you look at picture
Thank you

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh it’s hard to say , all cockapoo look slightly different but hi don’t think he looks much like one at the moment, this was my Louis at 9 weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww Louis is gorgeous. Do you have a photo of Louis 3 weeks old, we really don’t know what to do. Deposit non refundable. We could have picked the runt of the litter because the others look different the fur is longer please look at pic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So concerned :( are cockapoo ears bigger on pups ? Either way we will luv our pup but worried as we are paying cockapoo price for a different breed :(

·
Registered
339 Posts
Im sorry I don’t have an earlier picture as he was a surprise, I had no idea , but the ears on all the litter look small , hope it all turns out ok for you , are you still going to keep him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
🙁 not good I’m hoping things change before we pick him up in 5 weeks time fingers crossed. Thank you for your help

·
Registered
43 Posts

This was 6 days old. I think his ears look very similar to your puppy. He started to get curly at about 6 weeks. Even when we picked him up at 8 weeks he wasn't as cury as he is now. It gradually got curlier as he grew up. When his adult fur came in it turned into a scouse wig!
IMG_20190725_121644_000.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you this has been so helpful. We are going to watch the progress over the next few weeks and hopefully see signs of cockapoo. Your doggy is beautiful by the way ❤

1 - 11 of 11 Posts