I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
We had been buying at pets at home as I prefer the thick non scented ones then someone recommended the ones in home bargains, got some this week, extra thick non scented with tie handels 100 for 79p - bargain!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I use the home bargains ones and they are great. I hate nappy sacks as I cant stand the smell.
Ikea always did the best ones, big and really thick but they dont do them now:( I anyone finds any like that can you let me know, my friend has a Borzoi and his poos weigh the same as Jeff:D:D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Sad topic but everyone needs to know!
We are a split house, OH will only use pets at home, thick, scented poo bags. Whereas I am happy with value nappy bags, double bagging sometimes necessary though lol
When we first got Lolly and I decided to use the 8p for 100 basics nappy bags I thought I'd need to double bag and did so for the first week or so but never do now as I've never had a mishap :D I hope I haven't spoken too soon :eek::confused::p

Oh and I have hundreds of the things as I stocked up when they were on special offer at 4p for 100 :D:D:D:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.