I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go then:

The chocolate kids were the first to go astray

Aftr lunch, they welcomed a gatecrasher(he could have tried harder to look like a cockapoo)

And that's all I got, sorry!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
so who is in the photos, howmany turned up.

lovely photos. who is the big handsom rottie.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, my labeling left a lot to be desired. The troublesome two in the lake are Rosie and Dylan, who spent most of the day chasing each other all over the park and throwing themselves into the lake (Rosie was the only one to go for a proper swim, typically!)

The first Rottie pic (the Rottie was a passer-by!) has got Rosie, Ronnie and Harley in and the second one has also got Lolly being very, sensibly, submissive to the big Rottie!

It was a lovely day - the dogs were all lovely. No fighting or dominant behaviour at all, just lots of over-exuberance and love (expecially from Rufus ;) )

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Great pics,wish id been there! My eldest cockapoo kd also a choc LOVES water,she would stay in the water all day if she could:)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Great pics!! Betty also got in on the swimming/paddling and its only the second time she's gone in the water!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
It was a lovely day - the dogs were all lovely. No fighting or dominant behaviour at all, just lots of over-exuberance and love (expecially from Rufus ;) )
Ha ha! Yes, poor Rufus is flat out on the sofa exhausted after all of his 'loving'!! He's gotten himself quite a reputation now! I'll be having words with him later ....

It was so lovely to meet everyone. Thanks to Mandy and Helen for organising and well done to Jukee Doodles who must win the prize for travelling the furthest. It was lovely to see you again Julia and Stephen.

We have a few photos to upload but I've got to get the leg of lamb in the oven for our late Fathers' Day celebration first!

Karen x

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
A lovely day and all the dogs got along great. A lot of them got very wet and Flo has already been 'Tropicleaned' on arriving home. If considering a choc cockapoo factor in that they seemed to be genetically predisposed with an uncontrollable urge to plunge into water at every available opportunity.

Flo, Rosie and Lolly

Rufus, Dylan and Lolly???

Harley was voted 'most laid back' dog, looking on at all the messy wet dogs muttering 'look at the state of you' then delicately chewing a feather while all around was chaos.

Dexter did really well - his first outing and off lead as well.

The picnic was a civilised affair apart from Dylan polishing off all Rosies JW!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Yes and we discovered that Rosie was more into BARF than Dylan and Flo, because they ate the stale bread and Rosie tucked into goose poo instead!
Yes, Flo and Dylan had a grand time scaring off the ducks and geese then tucking into the stale bread that the children had thrown for the ducks :rolleyes: Flo also managed to polish off half a bag of Doritos.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ohhhhhh fab pics, please do another one so i can come when i've got mine!!!! Also my friend Sarah was there today with her little freddie - gorgeous furr ball (freddie not Sarah) ................. (tessybear with Dexter she says HI)!!!!!! :) :) xx

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm just glad it was our first day with Holly or I would have been so jealous. Although I did hear that the south west meet will be far more prestigious;):D

Glad you all had a great day. My little girl is also fast asleep next to me on the couch - its quite clearly very tiring being a puppy:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Copied this over from the other thread - Louise and I both started one!
Well what a lovely day we had - thanks to everyone who joined in. I think we had 16 'poos in the end, although I got so confused I can't be completely sure, and counting them was not an option
There were so many different colours and sizes, but what amazed me the most was how fantastic they all were. Most of them off-lead and not a hint of aggression or dominance. They all played together so well and had so much fun together, it was a fantastic demonstration of the great character of the breed. And the puppies were great, with a special mention for Dexter who was on his very first outing and was totally unfazed by being accompanied by so many mad companions.
I hope that not too many people came away with headaches courtesy of Dylan, but at least you know now that I didn't exaggerate about the noise
Looking forward to seeing lots more photos and videos.
And looking forward to 'Poo Fest '12

Here is a video of everyone relaxing after lunch. Apologies for the finger on the lens- stupid camera design :(

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
What a great video,cockapoo's are such lovely dogs so friendly etc they all looked like they'd known each other all their lifes! They all looked beautiful.Made me laugh everyone was videoing or taking pictures:)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Thanks for the video Helen. All the 'poos looked lovely playing with each other. Next year I am so going to be there. :p

Who owns Dexter the blue roan. He's the spit of my Millie, wondered if they came from the same litter. Bit of a long shot.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts