I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
They look great! Can you image the time poured into getting them to look like that? and the attention the dog gets? I bet they love it. I do agree it is boring for them (The styling and standing at least, I bet they love the attention) and I'm sure by the end of the day they're quite tired, but is it all that bad compared to normal grooming? We had in two cockers for grooming that stunk (to a freaky extent) and washed off red from flea poop (dried blood) and had to be peeled like a banana due to matting. I think they'd choose dye any day. We have dogs in like this not to often, but from haunting a grooming forum I know it's normal.

Compared to the evils dogs must face today, should hair dying really be added to the list? I'm sure some of then would prefer we don't do it to them, but what would they say if they got to choose between this, and being a back yard matted breeding machine? We humans tend to not treat dogs (or any animal really...) very well, look at animal abuse, byb's, over population, grey hound racing, laboratories, and many others for example. I can guarantee a lot of the dogs love it, the attention, the smiles and laughs, they soak it all up. Even the few that don't, I think there are bigger things to take down then two hours of styling.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Talk about a "Dog and Pony" show!

(And I'm sure the dogs are treated with the utmost care... and as Enneirda mentioned, a helluva lot better than being matted and flea-bitten!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts