I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
George is back at vets tomorrow for a post op checkup. He seems to be doing okay but is now finding his wound and regrowth of hair irritating. He has managed to learn how to sit with his back legs wide open and use his front paws rather like a hand to scratch the offending area. Comical to watch but stressful as dont want him to cause any damage. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to help him

·
Registered
606 Posts
we went back yesterday for check up - got a bigger lampshade which still hasn't stopped Scamp licking so I went back today and got a spray which is supposed to put him off ! It smells like olbas oil and hasn't worked either !! Aargh :eek:
Sorry I was no help at all !

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw Scamp bless you, thanks Frances. George isn't really licking just using his front paws to rub wound (rather like a dirty old man with his hand down his trousers I must say) Sorry about the description but that is so what he looks like. Needs something to stop the itching

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.