I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Vincent has an infected willy :eek::(:( Well not his actual willy but the skin area around the top :( A week of antibiotics and the cone of shame for the pup :(

On top of that he's getting weepy eyes so he has eye drops also! :eek:

One thing the vet said that made us worry is that it might be an indication of an allergy :eek::eek: We think it is likely something like grass because of his willy, running through all the grass :/

The poor pup is so grumpy now :eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be honest he doesn't seem to be in any discomfort, he just let me clean the area with salt water which must have stung :eek: It's why I love cockapoos, it must hurt but he's taking it all in his stride and not getting angry <3

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a pair him and Cara make and they both missed their meet.

Poor little Vincent hope his willy gets better soon. Xx
Maybe Vincent is trying to have sympathy pains with Cara on her season :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: heehee that's a bit gross isn't it ;)

I think the antibiotics are making him sleepy as he's not his usual self this afternoon.

·
Registered
897 Posts
If you could see the size of her lady bits I think all of us would be saying ouch ... Red baboons bottom springs to mind!! Poor little lass is miserable xx

Hope he's ok with the cone of shame ... Would a pair of trunks stop him licking & nibbling? Xx

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you could see the size of her lady bits I think all of us would be saying ouch ... Red baboons bottom springs to mind!! Poor little lass is miserable xx

Hope he's ok with the cone of shame ... Would a pair of trunks stop him licking & nibbling? Xx
We might get him a baby suit. We didn't bother when he had the snip as he seemed ok with the cone then, now he's a little older he hates it! Plus at night it's a, well, nightmare!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just got a phone call from my boyfriend..... He turned his back for a second and Vincent has destroyed his cone of shame :mad: apparently Dan let him out into the garden, and then started making a cup of coffee. In that time Vincent managed to pull the cone off and tear it to pieces :eek: He trotted into the house with his head held high proud of his achievement.... NAUGHTY PUP :mad:
Dan is off to buy a new one now ARGH

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,183 Posts
I just got a phone call from my boyfriend..... He turned his back for a second and Vincent has destroyed his cone of shame :mad: apparently Dan let him out into the garden, and then started making a cup of coffee. In that time Vincent managed to pull the cone off and tear it to pieces :eek: He trotted into the house with his head held high proud of his achievement.... NAUGHTY PUP :mad:
Dan is off to buy a new one now ARGH
oh dear, naughty Vincent.... can't say I blame him though. I gave up trying to make Obi wears his when he was neutered. Could you try a vest or does he need to get air to his bits!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.