I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the NW "New Year" poo meet today & we are going to miss it

We've been up with Cara for the last hour whilst she's been throwing up. First lot was tinged pink with little blood specs, rest has just been bile. We don't want to risk her health or any other poo's with whatever bug she has.

I now have her settled in her crate next to me so hoping she'll nod off & feel better later.

Kirsty xx

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Vincent sends all his puppy love to Cara <3 He must have been havinbg sympathy pains as last night he threw up too, although we think that's because he got his head in the bin and ate a load of bad food :/

We'll be thinking of you guys today! xxx

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Guys

Thanks for all your wishes. Cara finally stopped throwing up but has been quite sleepy and wanting to cuddle in.

She ate a bit of rice earlier and that stayed in. After another sleep she's tucked in to some warm nature diet and ate the bowl full.

I think our wee little girl is bouncing back:)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We missed it too I was so looking forward to it and all those poo cuddles. At the moment she's active for about 30 mins then has a sleep and then goes again for a short while. No more sickness though.

I think Derek's worrying a little about tomorrow. I'm back to work and he's left with a super charged & rested cockapoo!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cara says thanks for all you wishes and us looking forward to collecting cuddles from humans and fur friends.

I am pleased to say she is back to her young mischief self not that she has passed her ailment .... Literally. A STONE!!!

Hubby even kept the offending object for me in my return home from work so much for romance eh!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.