I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( wispa was speyed yesterday and is now poorly but sleeping!! we didnt get much sleep lastnight so wispa and i are both warn out! i hope she gets better quickly so she can have a good run in the park again! :ugh:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww poor wee girl. she will be fine, has she eaten anything yet. how is she doing with the lanpshade collar.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi she is doing really good thanks she is eating well and drinking from the garden water feature as usual!! she hasnt got the cone of shame on cuz she has been really good and not licked or chewed her wound. weve been back to the vet and she is pleased with how its all healing, so all is well!!!! :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
fantastic, if she does start liking at it(she will at somepoint as it will get itchy as i heals) get a baby vest and pop it on her. that way she cant get at the stitches. my inca used to use the collar itself to scratch the stitches. the baby vest works fab.

glad she is getting back to normal, you need to pop up photos of her soon.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Don't worry, wispa will be fine very soon. :) Shy'lo was out for a while, but she recovered great from her spay. She never bugged her stitches, and was running around a day later. The problem was keeping her calm lol.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi wispa is back to her bonkers self, trying to keep her calm is my only problem. her scar looks almost healed cuz the stitches are all inside (so nothing to lick at!) i think im missing going to the park as much as she is! lol

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i darent take her yet cuz she loves to be off lead running like a mad thing after all the pigeons!!! we have been have small walks but it just not the same as watching run loose, she just loves running and running bless her!!! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts